This role resides in the Demand Planning / Customer Fulfillment team of a made to stock business that has multiple warehouses across the US.
- Consolidate data from multiple spreadsheets in to single reports: pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Data analytics: Critical thinking, graphing, correlation’s, recognize trends to make recommendations
- Review back orders and request movement to distribution centers where stock is available
- Review incoming orders and highlight spikes or abnormalities based on specific criteria
- Provide data to sales team regarding product availability based on information in SAP
- Determine product and quantity requirements of projects by discussions with sales team
Skills / background:
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with customers or sales
- Problem solving and analytics
- College degree
- Six Sigma experience
- Microsoft office with very strong experience in Excel (a must)
- ERP type systems