View all jobs
ERP Test Project ManagerMilwaukee, WI
- Collaborate and coordinate with project managers, functional leads, and business analysts on test planning.
- Analyze requirements, to-be processes, and system configuration to develop test cases and author test scripts.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams to author and execute test scripts.
- Develop testing methodology and standards and provide training and assistance to testers.
- Lead test execution process. Manage and monitor testing progress.
- Ensure team has necessary resources to execute testing activities.
- Track and prioritize defects.
- Help troubleshoot or recreate issues.
- Coordinate testing of defect fixes.
- Prepare status reports and metrics on testing activities.
- Obtain sign/off approval of business owners on test scripts and test results
- Ensure ERP application meets quality standards.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Manages testing scope.
- Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Project Manager capabilities with 11 or more years of experience.
- Capable of managing a project with up to ten (10) or more staff and/or a project with multiple subprojects.