MARS SG is an IT consulting and professional services firm based in Waukesha, WI, USA. We aim to provide our clients end-to-end consulting, technology and outsourcing services across the IT spectrum.
We create phenomenal synergy by enabling and improving businesses through custom business solutions like software design, development and implementation.
We are looking for HR/Admin - Join us and make a difference. This position can be dynamic and fun
This job provides flexible hours and can be full or part time.
HR Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day HR Functions and support to our billing consultants.
- Conduct pre-employment functions including Reference Checks and Background/Drug Tests.
- Manage e-Verify, I-9 Employment Eligibility Verifications, Filing LCA with Department of Labor, Maintain H1 files of consultants.
- H1-B Filing/Amendment/Extension for new employees Work with employees to file their Green Card. Work with Attorneys.
- Provide consultants with H1 Stamping document package, letters etc. Provide letters to USCIS for employment verification etc.
- Assist the A/R and A/P staff in Invoicing weekly, semi-monthly and monthly to vendors and assist with the collection of receivables by emailing and calling Clients for payments.
- Work with Insurance provider for contract, enrollments, changes, termination and Cobra for Employees/Consultants.
- Liability and Workman, Professional insurance, Manage leasing agreements, Update all Business Licenses.
- Negotiate contract terms and rates with search engines like Dice, Monster, Career Builder, and Work with leading newspapers for placing Ads for immigration purposes.
- Constant interaction via email and phone with client, staffing vendors, contract personnel and other partners during and after the assignment to build relationships.
- Create, maintain and update consultant information, as needed.
- Manage different States Registration/Notices.
- Manage Diversity certifications
- Manage Business Insurance for various clients
- Appointment setting, outgoing reminder calls, administrative tasks
- Responsible for the first and last impression of our firm
- Exercising confidentiality, tact and diplomacy, the incumbent works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Previous reception/administrative duties are a must.
- Individual must be professional in both appearance and mannerisms.
- Candidate must have excellent phone etiquette and hospitality skills.
- Candidate must be able to multitask and be proficient with Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office including Outlook, Calendar, Word and Excel
- Ability to build rapport with clients and consultants
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Will consider recent college and/or technical program graduate looking to train and grow with our firm