The Admin Assistant will enter information into various systems, manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, enter invoices, schedule appointments, order supplies, maintain files, run errands, make travel arrangements, etc.
The resource will additionally engage in on-boarding activities and coordinating time entry process.Admin Assistant Requirements
- Must have administrative, office management, book-keeping experience.
- Must have advanced level Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Prefer Outlook and QuickBooks knowledge.
- Must have customer service skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a team based environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to display a high degree of professionalism
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills