As a technical, hands-on Performance Test Engineer, your job is to participate in the manual and automated performance testing of various web-based projects that integrate over various systems, including GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Jira Align, and complex API and service-based integrations.
Your role will be that of a “full-stack” Test Engineer - someone who has a strong appreciation and skill in manual/exploratory testing with the exceptional capability of writing automated performance tests.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
• Proven examples of building automation frameworks and scripts.
• Working proficiency of at least one programming language.
• Experience using Selenium, Jmeter, or related automated performance testing tools.
• Can move quickly and independently. Everyone here is incredibly kind and extremely willing to share knowledge and a helping hand, but you have to be willing to take ownership of the outlined goals and make things happen.
Desirable skills for this role:
• Understanding of Git version control including branch strategy.
• Familiarity with GitLab, GitLab CI, Docker and Jenkins for CI/CD is strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with AWS cloud platform and infrastructure as code is preferred.
• Ability and confidence to peer-review code for quality, cleanliness, and general best practices.
• Understanding of client/server applications and microservice architecture, and the ability to test highly-complex integrated systems and data.