Ability to work on a wide range of/highly specialized/cutting edge technology(ies) such as enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architecture, business intelligence, infrastructure, technology research, new technology development, etc; delivery high quality solutions across multiple platforms/technical domains; ability to learn on the fly and deliver designs/solutions quickly.
· Accountable for the health of Dynatrace on premise environment including support, maintenance and administration.
· Implementation, configuration and support of Dynatrace agents, plug-ins, integrations and instrumented applications/technologies.
· Development of self-service capabilities that automates where ever possible or enable configuration without Dynatrace administrator participation.
· Develop integration for Dynatrace into application delivery pipelines and testing solutions.
· Development and documentation of best practices and standards in the adoption of Dynatrace instrumentation, alarm tuning and escalation procedures.
· Continuous improvements to configurations, training and processes to maximize value while aligning with ever evolving enterprise practices and technologies.
· A constant vigilance to improve the resiliency of application and technologies through the improved adoption and application of monitoring capabilities across the organization.
· Use Dynatrace to assist in critical issue response and root cause analysis.
· Communication with multiple tiers of the organization, executive through engineering staff.
· Responsible for daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
· Must be available for 24x7 operations
· Administration, management, troubleshooting, automation, demonstration and training of the Dynatrace application.
· Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or minimum of 7 years of relevant recent experience
· Minimum 4 years of experience in APM discipline, preferably focused on Dynatrace suite of products
· Minimum 2 years or more hands-on experience with:
o Synthetic monitoring tools including browser-based testing and load generators
o Infrastructure monitoring tools: client, server, network, logs
o Cloud technologies, with emphasis on AWS products and offerings
o Web server technologies: Apache, IIS, NGINX
o Application server technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere. ASP.NET
o Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, CICS, Containers
o Custom scripting (Unix, Python)
o Integrations using APIs and webhooks
o Troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and data analytics in a large-scale organization
· Working knowledge of:
o DevOps toolchain and CI/CD tools
o Middleware technologies and messaging frameworks such as SOAP, web services, REST
o CI/CD tools: Jenkins
o Configuration management and orchestration tools: Ansible, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation
· Experience in integrating Dynatrace with ServiceNow, ELK and other industry standard platforms
· Must be a self-starter and be able to manage their time against deliverables
· Industry certifications a plus
· Articulate (both in writing & orally)
· Ability to adapt to new methods and processes quickly.