The SSRS Developer (Reporting Services Developer) position requires the ability to read and write complex queries, ability to create database objects and modify existing reporting content.
To perform this job successfully, an individual would need to be able to understand complex business processes, gather requirements, perform effective data analysis, work efficiently and verify their results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Compile user requirements and specifications for reports
- Design, create and test SQL reports using SSRS
- Validate report functionality with internal staff/end users
- Respond to users to troubleshoot and/or improve existing reports
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 Database Platform
- Ability to develop SSRS reports from within Visual Studio
- Collaborate with internal QA on customer acceptance testing
- Other duties may be assigned as needed by management