View all jobs
Infrastructure Business AnalystMilwaukee, WI
- Accountable for leading subject matter experts (SMEs) in the elicitation, analysis, representation, validation and sign off of Business, User, System Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Accountable for creating the detail level requirements (Business, User, System Functional and Non-Functional) in the Requirements Definition Document during Solution Definition.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment of the System Functional and Non-Functional requirements with the solution's design.
- Elicit and document requirements from strong technical engineers
- Strong skills around work decomposition.
- Strong documentation skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business audience.