2nd Shift: 4:00PM -12:30AM
Looking for solderers that will be soldering electronic components on circuit boards and performing mechanical assembly work.
The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly of products.
• Reads and follows work procedures or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
High School Diploma/GED
• 1 year of manufacturing experience
• Mechanical assembly experience
• Ability to read drawings and work instructions
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work with small tools o Soldering experience preferred - Maintain good attendance / OT flexible