This role is responsible for supporting Test Engineering skills enablement. The role will provide consultative expertise to identify curriculum needs and contribute to the ongoing discovery, development and delivery of a variety of learning initiatives that foster quality test engineering practices. This individual will also support the Assistant Director of QA Training in building communication channels and standards frameworks for Enterprise Quality.
· Work with various technology and HR leaders to identify, manage and execute on training priorities for Test Engineering.
· Develop and implement the technology learning curriculum for test engineers across the technology function; incorporating different ways to deliver and deploy learning that maximum the learner experience and achieve learning goals. Creates learning that is scalable and able to be repurposed.
· Use adult learning principles to develop multimodal learning solutions that promote and foster organic, on-demand learning for engineers; and well as formal learning channels.
· Assist with the rollout of a skills mastery framework that identifies Test Engineering skill gaps. Work with Test Engineering leadership to assess gaps and opportunities. Use this information to develop a Test Engineering learning roadmap.
· Assist in the creation of a standards framework for Enterprise Quality.
· Stay current on emerging test engineering capabilities and learning trends – including development best practices, innovation and emerging software technologies.
· 5+ years experience developing technical learning curriculum/paths.
· Ability to build and maintain credible, respected relationships with technology professionals and leaders.
· Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks; and forge strong interpersonal relationships across the technology departments.
· Self-motivated and capable of high performance under minimal supervision
· Excellent communication skills and client relationship management skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong sense of ownership and dedicated to results
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in engineering, performance consulting/improvement, or adult learning
· 1-3 years experience as an test engineer
· Proven track record of continuous learning in technology