We are seeking and experienced Training Content Developer for a contract opportunity. In this role, you would be responsible for creating and updating instructor led training in a PPT format for a large customer billing system implementation.
This role can sit in Milwaukee or Chicago.
• Assist in developing and updating training programs; design, standardize and evaluate course/program objectives
• Provide continual revisions and updates to existing content and materials
• Develop and maintain assessments and instructional aids for customers
• Utilize client’s learning management system to deliver and track courses
• Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data and output requirements with subject matter experts
• Develop and update post-training assessments to validate effectiveness of training material and support operational metrics
• Independently manage time and tasks related to multiple projects
Required skills and experience:
• Write effective copy, instructional text, and audio scripts/video scripts required
• Have familiarity with learning theories, instructional design models and job training methods and techniques
• Possess system and process aptitude with the ability to create assessments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, activities, and work independently with minimal supervision