We are seeking an experienced eLearning Content Developer. This role can sit in either Milwaukee or Chicago- some travel between locations for training is required. This role will be responsible for creating online learning modules and supporting materials using Captivate and Lectora. Other responsibilities include designing engaging learning activities and course content by employing instructional technologies and methods focusing on computer based training.
Synthesize and write course content based on input from SMEs, existing training material and other documents.
Draft screen layouts, graphics, animations, and interactions appropriate to the content. Write audio script, import video and audio files if applicable.
Assist with development and editing of instructional materials such as lesson plans, simulation exercises/course interactions, guides and assessments
• Proven experience in instructional design and with instructional technology.
• Knowledge and application of adult learning principles.
• Must be proficient in Lectora, Captivate, PowerPoint, basic HTML and flash programming.
• Experience with LMS (SuccessFactors) is strongly preferred.
• Ability to storyboard, write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts.
• BA in instructional design, HR or educational technology preferred; equivalent work experience in instructional design and adult learning will be accepted.
• Strong written and visual communication skills are required.
Nice to have Utility experience.
Experience with working with large system implementations.