Java Core Developer
• A highly skilled Java-JEE developer with solid object oriented, and UNIX shell scripting experience is required to work on our Java platform migration effort.
• Strong knowledge on Core Java(version 8), Spring(Core, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON.
• Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration, code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit).
• Should be able to work on UNIX shell script and Kubernetes/Docker containers is desired.
• String Experience with messaging systems and enterprise service bus.
• Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
• Participate in a variety of planning and development activities.
• Ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant focus on process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment.
• 5+ Year Experience in Java (Core & EE, Spring, JMS,JUnit) with a focus on TDD, OOAD, multi-threaded applications and distributed systems.
• Some experience of SQL and RDBMS, should be able to write and understand SQL queries, stored procedure, index and triggers.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working in a fast paced, delivery oriented financial services area using agile practices, coupled with regulatory and digital transformation established deadlines.
• 3 years minimum experience required (5-7 years recommended)
Must have :
Java, Spring, UNIX, Shell scripting
Nice to have :
MQ (or other middleware messaging platforms)