2nd Shift: 4:00PM -12:30AM
1st Shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Associates degree or 2 or more years technical experience working on electrical assemblies.
- Test and troubleshoot production assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Experience with multimeters, oscilloscopes etc…
- Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques.
- Ability to read and understand written work instructions Soldering experience preferred Maintain good attendance / OT flexible .