Professional employee serving as a level 1 and level 2 helpdesk support for 100+ employee company across multiple sites. Demonstrates expert knowledge of PC hardware and network infrastructure equipment. Also solid knowledge of MS Office applications. Maintains peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, etc) to support effective implementations.
• Maintain business computer and network hardware. Basic repair abilities such as updating bios, adding memory, disk, or replacing motherboards.
• Tasks will include fixing, moving, replacing computer and network equipment.
• Working with the VOIP phone system, security systems, and facility utilities.
• Provide resolution to end user software questions and hardware support issues.
• Document and inventory all helpdesk tickets and inventory.
• Provides assistance in solution planning, and estimating of programs and projects involving the AMS infrastructure.
• Work closely with the IT Team and business functions to establish and improve department policies and procedures.
• Participates in change control process, following necessary regulatory and internal guidelines including process compliance and data controllership.