The Regeneration Operator-1 prepares resin, mobile equipment and ion exchange resin tanks for customer fulfillment. Handles chemicals such as acids, bases and salts. Performs quality control checks on the equipment.
· Receives resin from customer sites in resin tanks or on mobile equipment. Empties tanks or equipment of the exhausted media and prepares it for regeneration.
· Prepares resin tanks or mobile equipment by filling empty tanks with regenerated media.
· Performs quality control checks on the equipment to ensure specifications are met. Test may include pH, specific ions, resistivity, and TDS.
· Repairs and helps maintain the bottles/tanks and other service type of equipment, which could include minor valve/PVC repairs, painting, and refurbishing as required.
· Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
· Follows EHS procedures and policies.
· Prepares labels for resin tanks
· Monitors bulk chemical delivery.
· Operates forklift as needed.