• Must be able to translate functional requirements into a Tableau implementation.
• Solve scenarios as member of Tableau team in organization.
• Have the ability to apply business intelligence solutions to improve business processes. Analyst will connect to different dimensions of data from the data warehouse (SAP & other sources) and utilize the Tableau model and business logic to produce visualizations that are updatable real-time.
• Will serve as liaison between data source teams and the business units to coordinate the onboarding of data onto the data mart and the creation of analytical solutions, dashboards and reports.
• Must create database queries to effectively retrieve data from a variety of environments (SAP will be the main source of information).
• Analyst must implement effective data validation and ensure proper data quality.
• 5+ years of Tableau development experience
• Technically strong in Tableau (Designing and supporting interactive Tableau Dashboards).
• Expertise knowledge on tool features, when, what and how to use them properly.
• Good team player with good communication skills and able to work across multiple functions.
• Proficient in creating calculations (hide columns, creating/using parameters, table calculations) and formatting, creating filters, actions using tableau.