This role is responsible for performing Test Maturity Assessments as TMMi for IT development, infrastructure and Support teams. This individual will be responsible for conducting Test Maturity Assessments through Kickoff, Data Gathering, Metrics Collection, Creating assessment findings, recommendations & readout. The Quality Assurance Lead will assist Enterprise Quality in the development of the testing and quality standards, educating teams on the quality standards, conducting governance checks.
The Principal Test Engineer will oversee multiple projects or teams of subject matter experts, will develop and strengthen internal/external relationships, establish cross-team partnerships to deliver on quality goals, maintain business continuity, and align enterprise releases to IT business objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct assessment kickoff, data gathering, metrics collection, creating findings/recommendations and deliver assessment findings according to planned dates with all responsible stakeholders · Reviews and analyzes project deliverables and metrics regarding prescribed assessment standards.
- Responsible for the verification across all project stages, ensuring work is of high quality and completed in a full and accurate manner.
- Derive assessment score along with key findings, impact, recommendations and roadmap.
- Identify, collect, manage required data for measured SLAs and other project related metrics along with DRE & Traceability · Assist teams with correcting the identified assessment findings to ensure that we maintain high quality and high availability production system and services by providing necessary guidance and coaching.
- Supporting project teams in developing status metrics and assessment dashboards as needed · Create audit scorecard and non-compliance report along with collecting evidence · Assist EQ Manager in collecting and reporting compliance and quality metrics trending reports monthly.
- Utilize compliance and quality metrics to drive quality standard improvements as part of the regular continuous improvement efforts.
Nice to have
- 12 years of experience in QA
- 5 years of experience in of TMMI/TPI or CMMI
- Experience as a Lead Assessor or seasoned Assessor with experience performing Test Maturity Assessments, performing GAP Analysis, presenting assessment findings/recommendations
- 5 years of experience in Agile
- Knowledge of TAMAR, TMMI, CMMI, IEEE, ISO and/or ISTQB testing standards
- Knowledge of Jira and Test Management tools
- Knowledge of test automation tools and performance testing tools
- Experience with continuous improvement and root cause analysis techniques.
- Six Sigma experience is a plus.