Anti-virus/anti-malware tools, Symantec Suite, Scripting (Powershell, Pyton, VBScript)
This role would augment the team for some of the hands on engineering work of in flight projects. Additionally, the role may be tasked to assist in problem troubleshooting (vice service desk incidents).
- Experience in endpoint security and endpoint management tool integrations, as this person will be working on this for client. They will help upgrade, deploy, implement additional features, test, etc. and doing so in multiple environments - Cloud, on prem, Windows, Mac, Unix, etc.
- 5 years of hand on experience:
- Current hands-on experience in endpoint security solutions covering windows, *nix, and Mac operating systems
- At a minimum, education and/or training in scripting languages; Powershell, Python, VB script, etc; hands on experience preferred.
- Working knowledge in firewall, IDS/IPS, DLP, PKI concept and theory with preference towards practical application at the operations and engineering level
- Experience in large, complex network environments
- Cloud - experience in public and private cloud security integrations with experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery methodology
Nice to Have:
- Operational and engineering experience with endpoint anti-virus/anti-malware tools, Symantec Suite preferred.
- Code/scripting and cloud automated development are very nice to have