2 positions (1 on 1st; 1 on 3rd - indicate shift preference at top of the candidates resume)
Work Shifts –
Start Date – ASAP
End Date – 1 yr from start date
This is a potential temp to perm position for the right candidate.
MUST HAVE - Associate’s degree in a relevant technical discipline and some technical mfg. experience/background.
Our client is interested in candidates who have experience operating very technical equipment /manufacturing processes. Experience with automation/robotics and data analysis is ideal. We are also interested in candidates who have less experience (but still in automation/robotics and data analysis) if they show an eagerness and aptitude to learn.
Join a high-performing team that is creating the future of the world’s fastest CT-detector components. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building critical CT-detector components & subsystems.
- Examining components & assemblies to exacting standards.
- Operate a critical piece of manufacturing equipment.
- Read and understand process data in the forms of charts and graphs.
- Communicate to Engineering / Technicians on status of the equipment.