Required skill set – Associate degree chemical background
• Test chemical processing production for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications.
• Interfaces with other departments in the execution of duties to ensure the orderly flow of materials and information
• Utilizing initiative and independent judgment, construct and assist in evaluating engineering models
• Perform advanced trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions
• Utilize basic technical communications throughout the new product cycle to improve internal models and/or externally sourced components in terms of system performance, reliability, functionality, and serviceability
• Provide evaluation, constructive feedback and leadership in the development of internal and external engineering, manufacturing, or service documentation
• Develop and execute training plans as required
• Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals. Provide technical leadership by assisting others in troubleshooting, answering questions and seeking engineering assistance
• Train other team members through technical communications and/or presentations.
• Lead compliance and quality activities by looking for defect trends, learning about quality issues and concessions and passing information to other technicians. Serve as the manufacturing expert on new product introductions by providing feedback to engineering and manufacturing personnel as new products are developed and new procedures are implemented
• Provide technical assistance by telephone or in person to customers, field service personnel, or suppliers
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
1. Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 2 years technical experience
2. Proficiency in troubleshooting wet chemistry processing to ensure robust operation using identifiable problem-solving techniques
3. Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process.
4. Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information.
5. Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information 6. Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
1. Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Processing, Material Science or Technology related fields
2. Strong oral and written communication skills.
3. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.