What you will be responsible for:
• Update and consult with customer management and operation teams
• Ensure contract compliance of volume and quality specifications
• Operate, monitor, and optimize equipment performance
• Conduct maintenance and calibration activities
• Perform analytical testing such as: turbidity, hardness, chlorine, pH, CO2, O2, SDI, TOC, in addition to various other site-specific testing requirements
• Monitor and maintain chemical injection systems
• Maintain inventory of spare parts and adequate supply of chemicals and replacement parts
• Carry out mechanical, electrical and controls troubleshooting on equipment such as valves, air compressors, ejectors, process pumps, blowers, and instrumentation
• Create and maintain site paperwork, and provide customers with detailed technical summaries of work performed
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements:Key Experience/Skill Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with customer communications and coordination.
- 2+ years of experience with water treatment in an industrial environment.
• High School Diploma / GED / Home School Certification OR international equivalent and 2+ years’ experience of service/maintenance or equivalent in an industrial environment
• Ability to travel
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability and willingness to be on-call and respond per contract requirements
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and remotely with project teams
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to meet all customer site requirements
• Ability to cover other sites within the area as need