Do you enjoy being part of a fast-growing, quickly evolving business? We do! Our team has grown fast and continues to rocket up. We are seeking a highly motivated connection builder who can see individual needs and turn them into motivation. Our core business has two key customers: potential candidates and potential employers. We need a recruiter with extensive soft skills who can both help us find and attract great talent through messaging, tools and connection building while helping us position our offering to our clients who are employers. Help us solve this puzzle and be part of a team that rolls up its sleeves and gets stuff done for other teams!
We are team-focused and that translates into strong client partnerships in which we’ve become valuable resources in many ways. Innovation, accountability and a winning attitude is the culture in the Milwaukee office that will provide the strong relationships that nurtures sustainable and exponential growth.
- Manage recruiting process for technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience, including screening resumes, qualifying/interviewing candidates, and negotiating pay rates. This role does not involve candidate sourcing.
- Build presence for MARS in the local candidate community through messaging, active participation and team engagement
- Review and understand assigned requirements and prioritize recruitment efforts
- Develop innovative and diverse recruiting strategies and develop best practices for technical positions
- Staying current with industry and staffing trends and relevant companies and competitive data
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, problem solving, and critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent thought
Profile for Success:
- Recruiting experience in an agency environment with demonstrated success in developing a pipeline of qualified talent
- Exceptional customer service and facilitation skills, professional, polished demeanor
- Ability and experience to articulate complex and in-depth concepts along with exceptional negotiation and closing skills
- Strong consulting skills with proven ability to interact collaborate and deliver results
- Proven ability to successfully perform all aspects of recruiting including competitive market research, cold calling, internet search, negotiating and closing candidates
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must have a strong ethical character with high integrity
- Professional demeanor
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated, self-directed
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment
- Open minded, desire to learn, quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Detail oriented, ability to work independently and on a team
Location: Waukesha, WI
Employment Type: Full Time or Freelance/Contract Start: Immediately. Must be able to interview in person .