We are seeking an experienced ETL Lead for a contract opportunity in Milwaukee WI. In this role, you will be a Lead developer in a Business Intelligence Data movement team.
- Accountable for working with client as well as coordinating with team members offshore.
- Accountable for translating the high level solution design into application software detailed design artifacts and ensuring they are maintained and reviewed throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensuring the detailed design and implementation of the application meets the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensuring the appropriate application components are installed and configured to meet the requirements for all environments (development, test, stage and production).
- Responsible for Source Code management.
- Provides team leadership for application delivery.
- 5+ years of experience designing ETL methodology for supporting data transformations using Informatica Power Center
- Proficient in analyzing business processes requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- Proficient in Data Modeling
- Hands on experience working on Flat Files.
- Experience in UNIX Shell scripting.
- Experience in MS Visio.
- Experience with SQL.
Nice to haves:
- Experience leveraging AWS for a data lake.
- Experience working in an Agile development team.
- Knowledgeable in SSIS