We are seeking an experienced Bomgar Administrator for a contract opportunity in the Milwaukee WI area. This role is responsible for the configuration and run aspect of multiple tools within the IT Service Management team. Within this role, you will be a member of our tools & platform team, operating in a DevOps model where you both support and engineer tools. This position will start with the advancement of Beyond Trust Remote Control (Bomgar) and potentially support multiple tools and integrations within the team.
Bomgar & ITSM tooling Responsibilities:
An experienced Bomgar adminstrator is needed to support and enhance our Bomgar application, in use for providing remote support to end users and supporting managed devices such as video walls, displays, and remote monitoring stations. You will be responsible for ensuring security & roles provisioning, enhancing public sites, and configuring and maintaining the virtual appliance, including patches and version upgrades to leverage new capabilities for our 500+ user base.
1. Support, guidance and leadership in the usage and support of the Bomgar Remote Support environment and integrations into IT Service Management and Customer Service Management tooling.
2. Understanding and knowledge of application development and architecture that serves as a strong base for technical expertise in a specific product or program.
3. Analysis, visual design, development, data analysis, testing & implementation, technical and user documentation, software upgrades, maintenance (including production support). In our DevOps team, you not only build, but maintain and enhance.
Required Skills :
• Knowledge of Bomgar Remote Support administration (3 Years)
• Establishing security policies as our user base changes, defining group policies and support teams. Understanding of LDAP/AD search strings for user management & authentication.
• Managing and restricting jump clients for a limited number of endpoints.
• Understanding of HTML templates, style sheets, to create and maintain multi-tenancy in customer portals.
• Scripting/API to automate and maintain system administration activities (backup, log archiving, reporting)
• Planning, user acceptance testing, and deploying base software and version updates to appliances.
General Skills/Knowledge Needed
• ITIL/Cobit certifications or equivalent proficiency, including working knowledge, not just practical. Understanding the relationships within the Service Management processes.
• Software lifecycle management, including but not limited to design, build, test, and release
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Has demonstrated the ability to effectively coordinate and work with cross-functional teams.
• Can effectively communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to team members
• Working in agile teams, delivering every two weeks.
Nice to Haves:
Someone who can optimize the SOPs for our operations team and upskill them.
Experience with Bomgar API interface