Role Summary : Coordinate and expedite the flow of product registrations. Plan and prioritize execution of registration activities. Ability to trouble shoot. Fully proficient professional, contributes to projects and initiatives, influences at the site level and determines and executes to operational standards and processes, and requires understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures. Work within all levels of the organization
Key responsibilities include:
• Oracle set up
• Understanding of Supply Chain (Material lifecycle)
• Partner closely with sourcing
• Support material transfers, supplier reviews w/Sourcing
• Manage Phase In / Phase Out (NPI) to minimize obsolete material
• Magic (Engineering design space) Work
• Excel, Word,Qliksense,
• Skilled Computer background
• Support all lean activities, initiatives, and action workouts
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing
2. Computer proficiency
3. Working knowledge of MRP
4. Excellent Interpersonal Skills
5. Strong problem solving skills
Characteristics : Preferred Qualifications:
1. APICS Certification
2. Oracle knowledge and experience
3. Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
6. Ability to work independently.
7. Strong problem solving skills.