Seeking an experienced Program/Product Manager who can run with day-to-day scrum master responsibilities.
Strong coaching and servant leadership skills to help infrastructure teams manage work efforts in a scrum/agile manner are required. Must have excellent communication and team building skills. Help drive business value and results working with the product owner and the teams. Help mature the teams to be self-determined and motivated to continue delivering high results and expectations.
- Managing delivery dependencies with application development teams from across the enterprise.
- Program/product manager and scrum master for engineering teams which deliver DevOps capabilities, i.e., CICD and SCM. Drives delivery of the capabilities, as well as adoption of those capabilities with app dev teams across the enterprise.
Nice to haves: (should have at least 2 of the following):
- Deep scrum/agile experience, both delivering and leading.
- Software development experience using modern CICD/SCM techniques. This is the business value of the teams' delivery.
- Solid communication skills with different levels throughout the enterprise.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery ( CICD ) and SCM tooling.
- Experience in a DevOps setting.
- Experience in the Infrastructure delivery space, including Infrastructure as code.
- Technology Infrastructure product management experience.