Supply Chain Data Analyst
We are seeking an experienced resource for a part-time (20-30/hrs a week) contract role. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Supply Chain Materials Data. Strong experience working with Excel including advanced functions is required. Experience working with SAP systems is a plus.
This role can be done from either Milwaukee or Green Bay.
The Supply Chain Materials Project Specialist is responsible for supporting a variety of small and large-scale projects. These projects include, but are not limited to: investigating and analyzing various material discrepancies, supporting the procurement special projects team with ad-hoc analysis projects, and process improvement initiatives. In this challenging role, you will focus on duties directed from the Supply Chain project team. You will be collecting and analyzing data in a structured approach to be used for inventory improvement and planning that will help maintain a high customer-service level and reduce costs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Involvement with Supply chain projects including improved inventory optimization, automation of material items for key agreements and identify contracting opportunities
• Assist with data collection
• Assist in measuring and updating data
• Evaluate and analyze data to report on progress of projects
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
• Previous Supply Chain Procurement experience a plus
• Inquisitive and detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including a high proficiency in Excel with the ability to create formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables and ability to learn existing systems
• Previous experience with SAP a plus
• Commitment to timely task completion
• The ability to work part time 20-30 hours a week