The Software Engineer III has responsibilities extending to the development of systems software.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
Working closely with systems teams in requirements gathering and software design Interacting with global teams to promote consistency and maximize synergies across common software platforms Designing and building strong testing infrastructure to minimize dependency on hardware availability Leveraging DFR for software, Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field
2. 7+ year experience in software development using Drupal 6 or 7 backend. Must be familiar with Drupal API calls and integration with User interface.
4. 2-3 years’ experience with PHP.
5. Knowledge of AWS cloud.
6. Software development cycle and automated testing experience
7. Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as GitHub.