MARS Solutions Group (MARS SG) is a full-service contingent workforce firm. Based out of Milwaukee area but we serve fortune 500 clients all over US. We are now hiring on all cylinders looking for Junior and Senior recruiters and add them to our outstanding team.
We proudly offer a challenging environment free of big company politics yet support and resource pool unmatched by other smaller firms. Our team is highly competitive but supports each other in a very unselfish way striving towards a common goal. We strive to win and enjoy taking market shares away from our competitors. We are sales and customer service driven and believe in providing rich rewards to high producers. We are a women-owned business where diversity and inclusion is part of our culture.
Our environment is fast paced, collaborative and fosters career progression that will allow you to influence and increase your earnings. We truly cherish an office culture that allows for creativity, self-expression and fun, all while working hard to accomplish our goals.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
* Manage full cycle recruiting - including partner with hiring managers, source new candidates, conduct phone screens and in-person interviews and maintain all communication with candidates
* Coordinate recruitment tasks, such as interview scheduling with hiring managers
* Negotiate and close candidate offers in support of our account management team
* Integrate completely with MARS SG's service delivery staff
* Maintain internal ATS
* Identify and execute on talent acquisition areas of improvement and best practices
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an excellent compensation package including a base salary and generous commission structure.
• Bachelor's Degree, with a 3+ years of working experience in a corporate/fast-paced environment
• Previous sales experience is a plus
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effective and take initiative
• Strong problem-solving skills
• High energy and positive attitude
• Computer savvy with Microsoft Office applications and web browsers
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Team player who believes that the sum of a team is greater than its parts
• Independent and motivated without much supervision
• Aggressive with strong desire to succeed, goal oriented