The Systems Analyst, with supervision, uses defined methodology in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks for the Laboratory Information System. These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, testing, maintenance and support and the completion of special project work. Other duties as assigned.
• Two years of related work experience including implementation and or support of a healthcare related information system.
• Solid understanding of components and data flow for simple to moderately complex IT systems.
• Knowledge and understanding of operating systems, computer programming concepts, software development lifecycle, databases, client-server technology, networks and security. Solid understanding of project management principles and methods.
Laboratory information systems experience is preferred.
Epic Beaker experience and certification is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care, Medical Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field is required.
• Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology is preferred.