Seeking an experienced consultant to work with key business units, developers, and security engineers to help shape the future of our Identity and Access Management Program. This person will be responsible for architecting, supporting and developing improvements to all identity-related aspects of Microsoft Azure.
To achieve this, the candidate needs to have familiarity with CI/CD tools and development best practices to deliver software and automation solutions that integrate with our identity management systems.
• The ability to take high-level requirements and translate them into detailed software solutions
• The ability to deploy applications and infrastructure by leveraging CI/CD pipelines to cloud providers and on-premises systems
• Prior experience working with cloud vendors Azure and/or AWS is required
• Prior experience with Infrastructure & software delivery tools (Ansible Playbooks, Jenkins, etc.) is required
• Prior experience in Identity and Access Management is preferred
• Prior experience automating infrastructure provisioning or configurations is preferred
• Application development experience (.NET or Java) - 2+ years