Seeking a skilled IAM Systems Engineer to work on team supporting our mission to provide Single-Sign-on Capabilities to the organization. This includes integrating with third-party software and on-premises infrastructure to ensure a seamless user experience, high availability and stay ahead of the needs of the business. This work will require cross-team communication and functions that could also include automation and process improvement efforts.
This person will be responsible for architecting, managing, supporting and providing improvements to all aspects of Single Sign-on and Federation capabilities. Responsibilities include design, impact analysis, data analysis, and creating work effort estimates for new features and fixes.
- The ability to take high-level requirements and translate them into detailed software solutions
- The ability to understand and maintain identity accounts.
- The ability to identify and correct security issues.
- Prior experience working with NGINX PROXY
- Prior experience with Multi-Factor Authentication technologies
NICE TO HAVES
- Azure AD
- CD Siteminder