Seeking an SAP Data Management Analyst for a contract opportunity in Milwaukee, WI.
This role will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of material masters records in the SAP system. This includes material master plant extensions, Vendor/Manufacture relationships, catalogs, and item pictures. They will follow rules and guidelines to enhance the material master and plant extension processes. Will aid in the management of data and processes to ensure that data is being maintained accurately and consistently across the corporation and in accordance with the corporations, and industry standards. Will assist with the layout and design of the material master request and scrapping form and train users on how to use these forms.
Understand interfaces and works closely with the materials management team to ensure data is being managed and updated correctly. Understand the implications of master data and the impacts it has to taxation, valuation, accounting, system functionality, procurement, replenishment, PM, and to Supply Chain, Accounting, and Operations processes.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Experience working with data in SAP systems
- Proficiency in spreadsheet generation and data management
- Ability to make decisions based on available data and researched data
- Experience analyzing and inputting master data
- Experience working with Investment Recovery and/or Materials Management is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or a related field is preferred