Seeking a skilled IAM Development resource to work with key business units, developers, and security engineers to help shape the future of our Identity and Access Management (IdAM) Program. This person will be responsible for architecting, supporting and developing improvements to all identity-related aspects of User Provisioning in a DevOps model. To achieve this, the candidate needs to have familiarity with User Provisioning and development best practices to deliver software and automation solutions that integrate with our identity management systems.
• The ability to take high-level requirements and translate them into detailed software solutions
• The ability to deploy applications and infrastructure by leveraging User Provisioning
- Sailpoint IIQ, CA IDM or other development - 2+ years
- Infrastructure and software delivery tools (Ansible, TFS, Jira, Jenkins, etc.) - 2+ years
- Application development experience (.NET or Java) - 2+ years
- Prior experience in Identity and Access Management is preferred
- Prior experience automating infrastructure provisioning or configurations is preferred