Seeking a strong Test Engineer for a longer term contract role in Milwaukee, WI. This role will support the Identity and Access Management Team and will focus on User Provisioning. Qualified candidates will have experience around IAM, CI/CD Technicques, and Web Services.
- Accountable for developing the high level Test Strategy and then developing and executing the detailed System and Acceptance Test Plans.
- Help create the test scenarios, test cases and test data for System and Acceptance (as defined by the Testing discipline in SA&E); help create test scripts (manual and automated).
- Accountable for preparing and coordinating Acceptance testing and working with the business area to define the acceptance criteria.
- Own the communication and approval of test results.
- Approve the readiness and migration of code and environment changes from development to testing.
- Accountable for determining and transitioning the ownership of relevant test artifacts, (documents, test cases, test beds, test environments, etc.) to ensure environmental cleanup, future use, maintenance, obsolescence.
- 3-5 years experience with various testing phases such as Functional/System testing, Integration testing, Regression and UAT testing.
- 3-5 years experience in developing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Experience in preparing QA metrics, RTM etc.
- Knowledge on Identity and Access process and testing.
- Experience in CICD techniques.
- Experience in Web Service testing.