We are seeking a skilled Data Analyst for a contract opportunity in Milwaukee, WI. May go contract to hire. The role is specifically for the creation and implementation of the Data Quality rules to ensure that the client data we're receiving and processing is following the enterprise format. This role will also assist with the profiling of the client data to help identify and eliminate any data issues at the source. This is a key role on the Client 360 team.
- Partners with information architects, application architects, clients and project teams to profile and analyze various data sources.
- Needs senior level skills with data profiling and the writing of complex SQL.
- Will contribute to the development and maintenance of information logical models as well as data quality rules.
- Designs physical models and works with database administration to facilitate the creation and maintenance of physical databases as well.
- Typically has 8+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Looking for experienced candidates specifically with Informatica Data Quality experience.
- Hands on experience configuring and implementing Informatica's Master Data Management match engine is also a big plus.
- Strong preference for candidates who are looking to be a Full Time Employee.
- Strong SQL skills. Advanced level knowledge of writing SQL
- Informatica Data Quality Informatica Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills
- Client Data experience (knowledge of matching, merging and survivorship topics)
- Experience with exposing Data Quality rules as Web Services (SOAP and REST)
Nice to Haves:
- Hands on experience implementing MDM tools (Informatica or others)