The Systems Analyst, with supervision, uses defined methodology in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks. These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, testing, maintenance and support and completing special project work. Other duties as assigned.
*Looking for a Lab Liasion*
- Will be analysing lab data (must be familiar with lab terminology)
- Epic workflow integration with Cerner as lab experience
- Two years of related work experience with implementation and/or support of an electronic health record application is required.
- Experience as an end-user of an electronic health record in an inpatient or ambulatory environment is preferred.
- Experience with the implementation and/or support of Epic inpatient or ambulatory modules is preferred. Epic certification is preferred.
- Prior lab experience (med tech preferred) required
- Both Cerner and Epic build experience (2+ years of professional build experience) required
- Experience with HL7 interface preferred
- Knowledge of computer principles at a level normally obtained through completion of a Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science or another closely related scientific or technology field is required.
- Must be certified in Epic Orders
- Epic Beaker Certification strongly desired