Seeking a Power BI Consultant for a long term contract role in Milwaukee WI. The ideal candidate will take ownership of dashboard creation, possess strong technical and communications skills and have the ability learn quickly. You should have a background in data and business analysis, be analytical, have business acumen, and possess a problem solving attitude. This position will also be responsible for creating codes and designing programs to acquire data from multiple sources and combine into an established data mart.
You should be adept at writing queries and extracting data to populate dashboards. You will drive new insights and actions through data exploration, visualization, and data story-telling. You will work closely with data analysts and business experts to create beautiful and meaningful displays of complex information. You will leverage consulting, business advisory, and strong business acumen to understand your audience, identify needs and opportunities for data visualization, and lead efforts from concept to final deliverable.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Power BI and enterprise databases
- Experience delivering solutions using the Microsoft Power BI stack
- Experience developing reporting and analytics capabilities, and creating dashboards to support BI needs for internal stakeholders
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering BI solutions on the Microsoft platform
- Technical expertise with data mart design and ability to easily extract data from the data mart
- Ability to gather and interpret needs from stakeholders