Seeking an experienced Project Coordinator for a contract opportunity in Green Bay, WI. Travel between Green Bay and Milwaukee is required.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Solid experience working with Microsoft Project
- Experience as a Project Coordinator
- Experience working on projects in a Construction environment
- Development and Management of project Delivery and Cost schedules for 1-10 projects
- Regular interval progress reporting
- Negotiating schedules and resolving late delivery issues
- Identification of Issues and Risks on projects
- Submission of PO Reqs and confirmation of delivery for invoicing purposes.
- Escalation of issues to PCO
Responsible for Internal Coordination of
o Radio Freq licensing
o Permitting (When needed Internal resources)
o Change management (IT CAB) – when needed
o Order and installation of radio, Network, Antenna & Line equipment
o Verification of Alignment
o Site turn up of equipment and Acceptance testing.
Coordination/Monitoring with 3rd Party Vendors (Reporting to PCO status)
o NEPA Evaluations
o Identification of Permitting needs using internal and external resources
o Pouring of the foundations
o Tower construction schedule
o Shipment of Tower Steel to location
o Delivery and setup of the onsite generators, DC Plants
o Delivery and installation of Antenna & Line equipment
o Monitoring of the Tower Build Schedules
o Alarm Wiring
o Decommissioning of the Old Towers, Buildings required.
o Removal of disposal of old technologies