Seeking an experienced IT Asset Management Consultant. In this role, you will provide consultation for software purchases and coordination with Supply Chain to ensure accurate licensing documentation is provided and clearly understood for each software or subscription purchase.
- Support IT and client projects by providing license and contract guidance.
- Work with suppliers to clarify licensing rights and to obtain and/or negotiate appropriate licensing and maintenance documentation.
- Analyze and present product, licensing and maintenance alternatives for software purchases to clients and IT management.
- Provide ongoing license guidance to clients including ad hoc questions, life cycle upgrade support, and management of ITAM mailbox and ITAM Remedy assigned work.
- Participate in weekly change control review for license compliance and support bi-monthly change control quality review process.
- Review software purchases and license documentation to present an internal license compliance position.
- Conduct software license audits for high and medium risk products as well as any other products where a true-up or simple product review is not sufficient
- Assist in administration of policies and procedures relating to software procurement and management – supporting Remedy Application Portfolio Management and other related software processes.
- Review upcoming software renewals for opportunities to reduce risk and cost to the organization.
- Daily support of Service Request Management processes for software and hardware management.