We are seeking a Sr. ERP Architect/Consultant to do a readiness assessment/evaluation of an upcoming ERP implementation.
This will involve evaluation of the client preparedness for business process changes, review and analysis of vendors and technologies, and preparation for implementation of a cloud-based ERP software solution.
Responsibilities will include guidance through the ERP planning and vendor selection phases. As part of this study, the consultant will prepare a full RFP for the future ERP software implementation.
Qualified candidates will have experience in the following:
- Develops, plans, and implements cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Determines scope of the project.
- Leads vendor selection for a cloud-based ERP system
- Gather Requirements and client’s preparedness
- Write RFP
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the ERP system. Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Leads the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration.
- Requires a bachelor's degree. Typically reports to top management.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- True first level manager.