We’re looking for a Product Manager to provide overall vision, process and product strategies.
The ideal candidate will have a history of success in growing new and existing product lines, designing and delivery products that meets our customers’ needs.
This candidate will combine strategic thinking, exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage complex initiatives with the team. Working closely with our customers, business partners, engineering, marketing and sales, the product manager will drive the growth and scope of our product roadmap as well as guide the release of new products, initial delivery models and enhancements within MARS Solution’s SaaS product suite.Principal Responsibilities
- Define the vision of new product capabilities while taking feedback from our customers and internal teams.
- Create a strong infrastructure for MARS Solutions Group to deliver new product to the market.
- Work closely with development to ensure the successful release of products.
- Represent the needs of the customer by defining and prioritizing product requirements.
- Work closely with all internal departments on the go-to-market process to ensure the successful release of new products.
- Develop product roadmaps to guide our future strategy in product development.
- Assist in the sales process for newer product initiatives.
- Push our current product set to include higher value-added features for our customers.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- 2+ years’ experience as a product manager experience preferred
- Experience with SaaS products preferred
- Prior experience in a technical / product leadership position
- College or University degree
- Product management experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Demonstrated history of understanding target customers to determine the offering that will grow the business and develop prioritized product specs as well as a min viable product.
- Demonstrated history of working with software developers to collaborate on feasibility and refine min viable product.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Own the definition of assigned product features and specifications for development
- Work closely with development and UX Design to assure feasibility and usability
- Work directly with end customers, partners, marketing and sales to determine best functionality and relative priorities
- Day to day management of the agile development process to assure development inputs are complete and in proper order.
- Input into product roadmap and strategy
- Input/support to product marketing as needed
- Strong work ethic and integrity while maintaining work/life balance.
- Likes to work hard and have fun.
- Excellent written communication ability and confident speaking skills.
- Comfortable in the role of subject matter expert with customers and partners.
- Able to isolate patterns and priorities from numerous customer scenarios and conversations
- Can analyze a large customer problem and break it down into its smallest incremental components of value.
- Ability to prioritize distinct tasks in an environment with multiple competing priorities
- Experience with Jira or Confluence is a plus.
- Experience working with offshore development will be helpful
- Experience in a high growth start-up or working in dynamic, fast-paced environment preferred.
Job Type: Full-time