Mainframe Developer - COBOL in an iSeries
Madison Client is in the process of migrating one of their large line of business systems from mainframe Z/OS to an iSeries platform. The request is for 1 mainframe developer experienced in COBOL run in an iSeries environment.
Start as soon as possible and run through 12/29/2017
· Five or more years of development experience using COBOL in a Mainframe Z/OS and/or IBM iSeries environment.
· Experience with COBOL, DB2, and SQL required.
· Experience with CL or JCL required.
· Experience with SAS, REXX, or RPG desired.
· Would also consider someone with a QA/testing background with a mainframe and/or iSeries background.
· Demonstrated analytical experience delivering high-level and detailed technical specifications.
· Comfortable using an Agile development methodology and adhering to development standards and procedures.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver assignments on time, on budget, and with the required functionality.
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent problem resolution, judgment and decision making skills.