Programmer Analyst with Experience in SSRS 2012 and C#
The Client wants a candidate who works closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
• Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the Client's systems and the financial services industry.
• Analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs.
• Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
• Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems.
• Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
• Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
• May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development)
• Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
• Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Design and provide prototype, UML, process flow, mock up, use cases, technical requirements.
- Hands on experience on any share point version 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Code experience in custom Workflow
- Code experience in custom Event Receiver
- Experience in SSRS 2012 and C#
- Coding/Config/deploy Infopath forms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Share point Administration
- Provide technical information for the product to marketing level line of business executives.
- Analyze and troubleshoot production issues any programs including multi-tier Web-based applications, WCF services, web services, window services, custom workflows, file-based programs and data-based programs adherence to SLA.
- Mitigate issues and remediate vulnerabilities of system using Scan software and Code analysis software including configuration of IIS, configuration files, and user accounts
- Code and recommend/fix database issues including fixes on TSQL, Stored Procedures, Jobs, Triggers, Views, Functions
- Execute and manage applications on TFS 2013 and a prior version including Source code, Branching, User Stories, Work Items, Tasks, Automated Build.
- Code and Configure UI Reports and Crystal Reports.
- Provides documents for any implementations/ releases activities and deployment of applications