MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Understand IT requirements of clients IT resource need and deliver qualified consultants
Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates for contract openings
Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region
Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on MARS Solution’s process
Negotiate compensation, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants
Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements
Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process
Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
Ambitious, competitive, aggressive and passionate to succeed.
Ability to work in a faced paced environment.
Aggressive, go-getter, positive attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent rapport building skills are the traits for the right candidate
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Strong desire to earn a good income
The ideal candidate must have at least 8+ Years of experience in US recruiting industry.
Role and responsibilities:
- 3-4 Years of experience managing a team at least 8 recruiters
- Performance evaluation
- Training team members
- Delivery management
- VMO management/portals
- Good technology understanding
- Good Visa understanding
- Manage VMO Clients/portals
- Managing Client portals
- Experience working on different VMO systems
- Understanding of how VMO clients work
- Prioritizing Open requirements with different clients
- Experience prioritizing requirements based on technology/rates/location
- Achieving the VMO targets
- Responsible for running a profit center and for achieving budget numbers
- Managing offshore team
- Requirements allocation - Assign prioritized requirements to team members
- Helping team on requirements as needed, do searches with recruiters to show them exactly how and what needs to be done to find the right candidates.
- Follow-up with each recruiter throughout the day to ensure they are working as discussed.
- Must ensure each team member is following the MARS recruiting process from requirement understanding through delivery.
- Submitting resumes in portal
- Responsible for attending any Client based calls scheduled by the Client via the portal.
- Responsible for communicating and VMO based client communications to MARS Management / Team Managers.
- Follow VMO's compliance process
- Responsible for adhering to the Client VMO processes including submittals, interview process, immigration requirements, rates, background and drug screening, etc.