Jr. Level Web developer (Java or Python)
Key responsibilities include: Utilize initiative and independent judgment. Construct, evaluate and improve complex software using conceptual descriptions and ideas. Anticipate troubleshooting needs and perform troubleshooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests to develop conclusions and solutions.
1. Associate’s degree in software, automation, engineering technology, or related technical field.
2. Proficiency in developing software in Java or Python for deployment on both Linux and Windows platforms.
3. Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work with little to no direction.
5. Demonstrate an ongoing effort to maintain knowledge of current technology.
6. Ability to communicate using local language
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical field.
2. Work experience developing software in Java or Python for deployment on both Linux and Windows platforms.
3. Familiarity with SQL queries and database table design.
4. Experience interfacing to and controlling hardware.
5. Familiarity with connecting to PLC-based equipment via an OPC server.
6. Familiarity with website development using PHP/Phalcon.