This Career Opportunity Includes:
· Rewarding work conceptualizing and developing new workflow solutions and functionality using Company’s proprietary software applications.
· Extensive use of SQL within our workflow solution to provide automation and innovative solutions for our client.
· Gather client requirements to develop functional, technical, and detailed system design/enhancement specifications
· A chance to contribute to all stages of the development process utilizing both Agile and Traditional methodologies.
· Becoming part of a progressive, collaborative team.
· Interaction with members of both Company’s and the client’s teams including Software Development, Project Management, Technical Services and Client Services.
· Learning about new technologies and systems to advance capability of our applications through integrations to other systems.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
· A bachelor degree in Business, Information Technology or another analytical field
· Extensive experience writing SQL scripts and queries including use of stored procedures