Languages: Java(MUST HAVE), angular 1.0 and above, yaml, xml, java script
Technology: Sprint boot (MUST HAVE), Sprint MVC, Restful webservice, Swagger
Database: Mongo (MUST HAVE), MySQL (MUST HAVE), oracle
Cloud Technologies: AWS (MUST HAVE), docker and swarm (MUST HAVE), tomcat (MUST HAVE)
CI tools: Jenkins
SDLC: Agile (MUST HAVE)
Version control : SVN (MUST HAVE), GIT
For Java developer:
Be part of a scrum team developing automated tools for GEHC online and field support teams. Use agile mythology and work with software and cloud architects, developers, and end users.
• Provide commitment to delivery and process.
• Responsive and agile development professional experienced in full project lifecycles.
• Collaborate with teams and stakeholders to ensure quality product is delivered
• Organized and results driven
• Recommend languages and software for use in the development stack for optimal functionality
• Communicate risks beforehand and manage to mitigate the problems on time.
• Well versed with CI/CD methodology and take accountability on services development to deployment.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Software Engineer developer role
• Proven experience in working Java, angular 1.0 and above, yaml, xml, java script, Mongo, mysql, oracle
• Prior experience with tools such as Jenkins
• Strong understanding Sprint boot, Sprint MVC, Restful webservice.
• Preferred experience on AWS, docker and swarm