As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for working independently on the production line with assembly personnel, Manufacturing Engineers, and documenting processes.
• Strong writing skills, namely a command of grammar, syntax, diction, and the conventions and best practices of writing a variety of technical documents.
• Support existing product lines including manufacturing and integration processes.
• Create and maintain procedures for assembling by Updating Manufacturing Process/Test Instructions.
• Experienced reading technical drawings and dimensioning
• Experienced with mechanical assembly processes
• Experienced prioritizing multiple tasks
• Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills (English)
• Proficient using MS Office Word
• Self-motivated with ability to work with little or no supervision
• Experienced writing, updating, and improving assembly and test documentation
• Experience with electronic hardware function, integration and communication a plus
Education & Experience/Job Requirements:
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high tech assembly environment or equivalent experience
• Good Communication Skills including ability to document assembly processes