MARS Solution Group (formerly MARS IT) is an award-winning organization that is committed to finding the best professional talent to meet your IT & Engineering needs.
MARS Solutions Group was incorporated by a team of highly-skilled software architects with strong business acumens. The company began and grew successfully during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, a time period when many competitors were either shunning the industry or downsizing. Continue reading...
Technical Writer III
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for working independently on the production line with assembly personnel, Manufacturing Engineers, and documenting processes.
- Strong writing skills, namely a command of grammar, syntax, diction, and the conventions and best practices of writing a variety of technical documents.
- Support existing product lines including manufacturing and integration processes.
- Create and maintain procedures for assembling by Updating Manufacturing Process/Test Instructions.
- Experienced reading technical drawings and dimensioning
- Experienced with mechanical assembly processes
- Experienced prioritizing multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills (English)
- Proficient using MS Office Word
- Self-motivated with ability to work with little or no supervision
- Experienced writing, updating, and improving assembly and test documentation
- Experience with electronic hardware function, integration and communication a plus
Education & Experience/Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high-tech assembly environment or equivalent experience
- Good Communication Skills including ability to document assembly processes